- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: Association of Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (ATM) Gene Mutation/Deletion with Rhabdomyosarcoma – retraction
© Zhang et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2003
- Received: 3 February 2003
- Accepted: 3 February 2003
- Published: 3 February 2003
The original article was published in Molecular Cancer 2003 2:2
The corresponding author submitted this article  to Molecular Cancer on an assumption that the manuscript had been lost during its previous transmission to Cancer Biology and Therapy. In fact it had been received by that journal and was published there, simultaneously . The authors are therefore retracting the version published in this journal based on the fact that it was initially submitted to the other journal first. The author is deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to the editorial staff and readers.
- Zhang P, Bhakta KS, Puri PL, Newbury RO, Feramisco JR, Wang JY: Association of Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (ATM) gene mutation/deletion with Rhabdomyosarcoma. Molecular Cancer. 2003, 2: 2-10.1186/1476-4598-2-2. http://www.molecular-cancer.com/content/2/1/2PubMed CentralView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Zhang P, Bhakta KS, Puri PL, Newbury RO, Feramisco JR, Wang JY: Association of Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (ATM) gene mutation/deletion with Rhabdomyosarcoma. Cancer Biol Ther. 2002.Google Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article: verbatim copying and redistribution of this article are permitted in all media for any purpose, provided this notice is preserved along with the article's original URL.