- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: TGFβ1 activates c-Jun and Erk1 via aVβ6 integrin
© Luettich and Schmidt; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2004
- Received: 12 January 2004
- Accepted: 14 January 2004
- Published: 14 January 2004
The original article was published in Molecular Cancer 2003 2:33
The data published in this article  and in a preceding article in Molecular Cancer  were generated by myself, the corresponding author, with collaborators in Germany. The data were originally part of a manuscript on which my collaborators were authors and which remains unpublished. When publishing the data in Molecular Cancer, I failed to obtain the agreement from my past collaborators or to acknowledge their contributions, resulting in an unfair representation of their ideas and thoughts. In light of this, I have decided to retract the two papers. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Luettich K, Schmidt C: TGFβ1 activates c-Jun and Erk1 via aVβ6 integrin. Mol Cancer. 2003, 2: 33, 10.1186/1476-4598-2-33.PubMed CentralView ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Kracklauer MP, Schmidt C, Sclabas GM: TGFβ1 signaling via aVβ6 integrin. Mol Cancer. 2003, 2: 28, 10.1186/1476-4598-2-28.PubMed CentralView ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article: verbatim copying and redistribution of this article are permitted in all media for any purpose, provided this notice is preserved along with the article's original URL.